Thursday, December 22, 2011

Angie's Kettle Corn

Yep!  The whole 6 oz. bag is gone!
Our family went to the mall yesterday to look at an impressive train display that has become an annual tradition.

After seeing the trains, we went to the Mall grocery store for a panini lunch.  I wanted a side to go with the panini's that the kids would enjoy and we would too.  This can be a difficult task given the need for gluten free for my wife and all natural for my son.  We don't buy the pre-made sides at the grocery store because we can never tell what the ingredients are and we can't risk my son getting sick.  I started looking around at bags of typical sides (potato chips, corn chips, etc.) and was pleased with what I found.

I picked up a bag of Angie's Caramel Kettle Corn (on sale for $2) fully expecting to read an ingredient list a mile long.  To my pleasant surprise there were only a few items and all things I could easily accept.

The ingredients:
So how did it taste?   Amazingly good.  The caramel corn has a light coating so we didn't end up picking the caramel our of our teeth all day. The sweet salty taste was perfect and satisfied the kids and parents too.  So good that on a return trip to another grocery store later that day I purchased another bag.

Have you heard of Angie's Kettle Corn?  If yes, you understand.  If not, try it, you won't be disappointed. And it's good for your family too!

Oh!  And Dan and Angie are real people too!  Gotta love honest marketing (see here)!  They have a great success story.


No comments:

Post a Comment